12-17-2015 List of Fairfax County Virginia Foreclosures
Today’s List of Fairfax County Virginia Foreclosures scheduled to be sold soon @ Auction
The reason Auction Properties are so financially attractive is we show our Buyer Clients how to purchase them at a tremendous discount. These Auction Properties are in foreclosure; therefore, they are subject to change without notice.
- 4 Bedroom 4.5 Bath 3 Level Home with a 2 Car Garage in Burke, VA, Tax Assessed at greater than $695,000 with an original principal loan amount of approximately $615,000 scheduled to be sold @ Auction
- 3 Bedroom 2.5 Bath 3 Level Home in Centreville, VA, Tax Assessed at greater than $295,000 with an original principal loan amount of approximately $265,000 scheduled to be sold @ Auction
- 3 Bedroom 4 Bath Home with greater than 3,700 Square Feet of Living Area in Annandale, VA, Tax Assessed at greater than $600,000 with an original principal loan amount of approximately $410,000 scheduled to be sold @ Auction
Call Rick for details and a free consultation about acquiring Auction Properties today!
Some additional links you may find useful:
- Today’s “On Market” Foreclosures!
- Today’s “On Market” Short Sales!
- Today’s “On Market” New Homes Sales!
- Click here for A Free Listing Manager Account!
Call me with any question(s) or if you would like us to design a program built for you direct from the MRIS that will regularly send you only the properties you desire to your email.
All the Best,
Representing Buyers & Sellers with “On Market & Off Market Foreclosures”, Short Sales, New Homes and Resales!
Rick Saunders is a Real Estate Broker with Lord and Saunders Real Estate, Inc. and a Mortgage Loan Officer, Rick Saunders, Loan Officer, NMLS: 852531 with Mortgage Center of America, NMLS: 185266, Established 1996, located at: 10400 Eaton Place Suite 212 Fairfax, VA 22030 www.RickSaundersLoans.com | www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org |
As a Mortgage Loan Officer, Rick also helps you Access the Virginia Wholesale Mortgage Market and Hard Money Lending because he knows When Lenders Compete You Save!
Information is reliable but not guaranteed.