Do you want to know what’s happening before Buying or Selling?
The “Price Trends” chart below tells you the “Price Trends” for every Property SOLD and FOR SALE in Vienna VA
Is Vienna, Virginia a Buyer or Sellers’ Market?
The “Price Trends” for Vienna, Virginia from March to August 2015 shows the Average “Sold” Sales Prices and Average “Active” Sale Prices were higher in March 2015 and fell in April. However, in May 2015, Average Sold Prices were higher and Average Active Sales Prices fell. June also saw a rise in Average Sold Prices. From April to June Average Active Sales Prices rose but both Average Sold Prices and Average Active Sales Prices fell in the last two months of July and August of 2015.
- March was a SELLERS’ MARKET and April and May was a BUYERS’ MARKET
- June was a SELLERS’ MARKET
- July and August began a trend toward a BUYERS’ MARKET
What does this mean?
- If it is a BUYERS’ MARKET and you are a BUYER then you are in a position to pay less for a property.
- If it is a BUYERS’ MARKET and you are a SELLER you are likely to receive less for a property so you may want to be more flexible on price.
- If it is a SELLERS’ MARKET and you are a BUYER then you are likely to pay more for a property so you may want to be more flexible on price..
- If it is a SELLERS’ MARKET and you are a SELLER you are likely to receive more for a property.
To download your Free Vienna, Virginia Market Trends Flyer Click: Vienna September 2015
Call us to understand Market Trends and Selling and Buying Strategies specific to your area!
- SELLERS we will show you how you can SECURE MORE MONEY SELLING YOUR PROPERTY!
- BUYERS we will show you how you can SAVE MORE MONEY BUYING YOUR PROPERTY!
Analyzing client’s market interests strategically, since 1978, let us help you too!
Saunders Dynamic Market Analysis Vienna VA Price Trends September 2015